DTDDoc - DTD Documentation Tool
- Original idea and implementation
- Discussions with Ronan Dias were very interesting.
- DTD parser is the work of
- Regular expression checking is done with
Apache Foundation Regexp.
- DTD source highlighting is done with
- Gert Baudoncq provided info helping to track down some bugs.
- Eduardo Bergasa Balda made some very annoying requests like i18n stuff
:) :) :). He also provided the spanish sample.
- Jens Bachmann brought in useful patches for
'%' char escaping.
- Michael Koehrsen made a
huge contribution by first integrating the element tree browser
- Hervé Boutemy brings in the Maven plugin and tons of other improvements.
He is also somewhat running the business now as I'm now a full time
daddy, and therefore I do have much less time for my cyber baby :-)
- A few other anonymous people who provided some insightful comments and bug
- James Strachan provided help for "Maven-ification" of DTDDoc (
still have to
wait though the wait is over James !).
- We're hosted at SourceForge.
... and remember, we love you :)